RECRUITMENT PRIVACY NOTICE
This notice informs job applicants of Bomford Turner Limited how we process your personal data, when you apply
for a role or vacancy with Bomford Turner Limited. For the purposes of European data protection laws, Bomford
Turner Limited is the data controller of Applicant personal data.
Data That May Be Collected
We may collect personal data regarding applicants including,
1. contact information (e.g., name, home and business address, phone numbers, email addresses,
emergency contact information);
2. demographic information (e.g., date of birth, nationality);
3. employment and education history (including internal and external employment history, references and
organizational data such as department, work location, job title and seniority); and
4. any other information which may be voluntarily disclosed by the Applicant as part of the application
We process sensitive personal data (e.g. data concerning health) in accordance with data protection laws and with
the explicit consent of the Applicant, or where processing is required by law.
Any changes to this policy will be posted to this website. Please check regularly for updates.
Use of Applicant Personal Data.
We use your data in order to fulfil our legal obligations and where in the legitimate interests of Bomford Turner
Limited to consider an Applicant for a role or vacancy in line with our recruitment process. In the event that we
make an offer of employment and you, (the Applicant) accepts, your personal data will be held and processed by
Bomford Turner Limited to fulfil our legal and contractual obligations and for the performance of the employment
You have a right to object to us processing your personal data where that processing is carried out for our
Disclosure to Certain Third Parties
We may disclose some of your personal data to the following recipients:
1. service providers (e.g. outsourced payroll providers) and financial or legal advisors;
2. fraud prevention and law enforcement agencies;
3. to courts, governmental and non-governmental regulators and ombudsmen;
4. as required or permitted by law, to comply with a legal process or government request, or to protect
Bomford Turner’s rights and property.
Transfer of Personal Data Outside the EEA.
We may transfer personal data to Alamo Inc (located outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) in the U.S. for
senior positions only. We will take all necessary steps to ensure the safety of Applicants’ personal data in
accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Rights of Applicants.
Under applicable European data protection laws, Applicants have a right to:
1. request access to and rectification or erasure of their personal data;
2. obtain restriction of processing or to object to processing of their personal data; and
3. the right to ask for a copy of their personal data to be provided to them, or a third party, in a digital
Applicants also have the right to lodge a complaint about the processing of their personal data with their local data
Security and Retention.
Bomford Turner Limited will take steps to protect Applicants’ personal data against loss or theft, as well as from
unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification, regardless of the format in which it is held.
Bomford Turner Limited retains information for one year from our point of last contact. We hold this information to
support our legal and regulatory requirements. If you object to this retention, please contact us via our details
below. You must give us permission if you would like us to contact you within 1 year of application if alternative
positions become available.
If you have any enquiries, requests or concerns regarding this Notice or relating to the processing of Applicant
personal data, please contact DPO@alamoeur.com.
You have the right to lodge a complaint about the processing of your personal data with your local data protection authority. In the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office www.ico.org.uk.
8 June 2018